WINTER HAVEN - Polk Community College held its 96th commencement on May 4 and 341 students graduated during ceremonies held on the Winter Haven campus.

WINTER HAVEN - Polk Community College held its 96th commencement on May 4 and 341 students graduated during ceremonies held on the Winter Haven campus.

More than 26,000 diplomas have been awarded by PCC since the first graduation held in 1964. About 70 percent of PCC's graduates received associate in arts degrees, which are parallel and transferable to state universities. The remaining 30 percent of the students received associate in science and associate in applied science degrees, which lead directly to employment.

Here are the names of graduates (divided by hometowns) who agreed to have their names published.

Auburndale - Rhonda Barnhart, Robert Bondurant, Vanessa Broxton, Jacob Fullhart, Mary Gilliam, Angelica Marin, Lonetta Melton, Danny Miller, Elliott Morgan, Ryan Morris, Adriana Santiago, Melissa Singleton, Diego Solis, Diana Stangle, Isaac Taylor, Amanda Wilbur and Candice Zeigler.

Babson Park - Rebecca Ballentine, Oscar Calhoun and Brandon Williams.

Bartow - Samantha Brabant, Alicia Henry, Lyndsay Hicks, Heather King, Cory Lanier, Heike McConnell, Allen Milligan, Gerald Phillips,jr, Nathanael Prescott, Heather Simmons, Margaret Warren, Ryan White and Brittany Wilson.



Bradenton - Lindsey Weaver, Joan Essigmann, Robert Mason, David Parker, Kimberly Prevatt, Maria Sanchez, Sean Sullivan, Estevin Taylor and Meghan Yani.

Dundee - Brandy Queen.

Eagle Lake - Amber Deaver, Cindy Hipp, Gilbert Joboham, Jonathan Knowles, Odilio Pena and Kelly Whitchard.

Ellenton - Stacy Shinham.

Fort Meade - Jennifer Richards.

Haines City - Deborah Jenkins, Malinda Lewis, Laura Little, Autumn Norman, Angel Rodgers and Wanda Smith.

Highland City - Amy Johnson, Nidia Meza Reyes.

Lake Alfred - David Buckner, Jarrod Humphrey.

Lake Hamilton - Elizabeth Marquis.

Lake Wales - Theresa Bretch, Jaime Briand, Amanda Bryan, Eric Conklin, Joseph White.

Lakeland - Moises Abohamde, Olivia Albritton, Michael Alderman, Christopher Alexander, Elizabeth Applewhite, Christopher Artman, Leigh Ash, Erin Aycock, Maria Banner, Mia Bates, Paivi Belton, Juliana Betancourt, Christina Betzer, Amanda Bevilacqua, Jessica Bloemsma, Christopher Boll, Jeanette Bowden, Mark Bowers, John Boyle, Richard Brigandi, Jeremiah Brookes, Shannah Brooks, Darriel Brown, Pamela Bryan, Tiffany Burgner, Arthur Burt, Raquel Camacho, Katie Castles, Brett Chamberlain, Kendra Colburn, Jered Cooper, Brad Copeland, Keith Crump,, Keith Crump,, Rocio Cruz-Rodriguez, Brandi Davis, Shannon Davis, Jacqueline Delaney, Chris Doohan, Shirley Eubanks, Danielle Flanagan, Roxanna Ford, Tiffany Foskey, Rosa Foster, Jennie Fouts, Kristen Fox, Andrea Fraker, Jennifer Fullenkamp, Christina Futch, Charlene Gaylord, Amy Green, Janel Hall, Laura Hall, Michael Hanken, Lindsay Harley, Stephanie Harris, Erika Hedrick, Joshua Helm, Caren Hiam, Ryan Hinds, Mallory Holbrook, Michael Hunt, Sara Jarvis, Jared Jaskiewicz, Ashley Johnson, Crystal Jones, Tina Jones, Baljit Kaur, James Kern, Alex Laursen, Robert Lee, Andrew Lilyquist, Laura Lovell, Annette Madden, Gail Matute, Jean McLennan, Katie McNutt, Abner Mendoza, Lindsey Meyer, Virginia Miller, Jill Minton, Kathryn Mitchell, Natalie Miyar, Natalie Moore, Lawrence Moran, Connie Morgan, Michelle Nall, Barbara Negron, Zachary Nunes, Ginger Ouellette, Carolyn Ouhri, Andrew Phillips, Karin Pick, Jason Polynice, Sarah Pope, Mary Powell, Erin Price, Wendy Pruett, Everett Rieck, Jessica Roberson, Tameka Rochester, Adam Rogers, Sharon Rose, Amanda Sanger, Amy Serafin, Nathan Shadd, Candon Speaks, April Tate, Brittany Taylor, Bradley Terry, Eric Thomas, Denise Tindle, Melissa Walter, Rebecca Walton, Elizabeth Wann, Jessica Ward, Justin Werner, Leslie Wood, Darrel Wright, Zhouyan Zheng and Tami Zinke.

Loughman - Tia Winchester.

Mulberry - Katherine Blanton, Jayanthi Koovackal, Edie Seaborn, Joshua Siebenaler, Delores Smith and Steven Williamson.

Okeechobee - Linda Poirier.

Orlando - Samuel Arul.

Plant City - Sally Zink.

Polk City - Amanda Byrd.

Wauchula - Nicole English.

Winter Haven - Chris Atchison, William Baker, Mary Baranski, Magdalynn Barry, Donna Bell, Melissa Bennett, Janet Booream, Krista Brabant, Yonatan Breiter, Megan Brice, William Buchanan, Anthony Carson, Nicole Clarke, Mary Courtney, Sara Cox, Pandora Driscoll, Lauren Fattal, Lindsay Fitzgerald, Harrison Foreman, Ruben Galindo, Sheana Hamilton, Yong Han, Amy Hernandez, Paul Hoffman, Lesly Jeanlouis, Debra King, Frances Lewis, Negar Meghdadi, Laura Milano, Michael Miller, Christy Norrell, Christy Norrell, Kristen Olivio, Marion Perry, Naomi Perryn, Roland Raphael, Kristen Schnoor, Patricia Sinnett, Gregory Smith, Jemima St Fleurose, Dustin Whitcomb, April Wiggins and Allyson Wood.